A call to Christians...
I found the following youtube video recommended by Above Rubies publisher Nancy Campbell to be very eye opening! God told His children to be fruitful and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it (Genesis 1:28). We need to wake up! Why are we choosing to not fulfill this command? Another religion is choosing to subdue the earth... why aren't we?
Click here to go to video
Currently
2 months ago










Did you know I just posted this on my blog on Tuesday? How weird is that? I did however have someone leave a comment that supposedly this video has unreal and unverified statistics. You can check my comment section to see what they said. Either way, even if these statistics have no sources or aren't perfectly accurate, all you have to do is look around you and see Christians just aren't having kids. Go to most any church and it's very obvious. I haven't really met any Muslims so I really don't know how many kids they're having, but I know how many Christians are.
ReplyDelete