
I had to post this. The first is a photo of me from December of 2007, The second is a photo of me taken this week. The differences in these photos fascinate me. Then I stood out because I was the only woman around with 1 inch long hair (that wasn't recovering from chemotherapy), now I'm the one who loves old fashioned hair do's and bobby pins. I find this change amusing. What really amuses me is that I actually thought I looked feminine back then... how perspective changes.










Wow!!! Amazing....
ReplyDeleteI used to look like that too about 7 years ago except I was really chubby which made it even worse!
ReplyDeleteIncredible! Love the new style...
ReplyDeletelol, sounds like me. I went from super-short hair, to waist length, and ma back to short now, with longer fringes to frame my face & bangs. I wear a hat or scarf most times, so it's not as noticeable, but still pretty different. I've thought about growing my hair out again, but at this point it would be more to conform, so I'm keeping mine short for the time being [at least until winter].
ReplyDelete