What this blog is about:

My journey to making Jesus my Pearl; turning away from the thinking of this world and finding my identity and joy in Christ alone.



Matthew 13:44-46

"The kingdom of heaven is like treasure hidden in a field. When a man found it, he hid it again, and then in his joy went and sold all he had and bought that field."

"Again, the kingdom of heaven is like a merchant looking for fine pearls. When he found one of great value, he went away and sold everything he had and bought it."


Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Junee "Liv" Dress Giveaway!

Ladies,

I am so excited to get to feature Junee's "Liv" Dress today!
I LOVE this dress! It is one of those great dresses that you could wear for so many different occasions.

It is gathered at the waist with a tie that can be tied in the front or back and gracefully falls to mid-calf - 27" from the waist down. Not only is it beautiful it is so comfortable! This dress comes in brown (as pictured), black, gray, or purple.

The extra exciting thing for you is on behalf of Junee I get to give one away this month!
To enter the Junee's "Liv" Dress give away I am hosting here is what you need to do: go to the Junee website and choose which item is your favorite, comment about it after this post and you are entered!
Want a chance to have your name entered twice? After doing the above, also do a short blog post about this giveaway on your own blog and come back and leave another comment providing the link to your post.


A name will be drawn for this months winner on the morning of Monday, August 17th.
The winner will get to choose which color from what colors are available in their size.

*Please note - Junee is providing the dress free, the winner however will be responsible to pay the $7.00 shipping cost to Junee. Please do not enter if you are not willing to pay the shipping cost.
Thank you!

6 comments:

  1. I love their Water Cinching swimsuit!

    Count me in! I'll be blogging about this giveaway shortly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, here's the link to my blog so you can see that I announced your giveaway:

    http://asetapartlife.blogspot.com/2009/08/giveaway-announcement.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the "South" Light Sweater. The ruffles are gorgeous!

    Thanks for the chance to win this great dress!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have this dress in Purple and it is diviiine! I always get compliments on it! Hope the winner enjoys :)

    Jessica Rogers
    Owner, Sakura Rose Boutique: Fresh, Modern, Modest
    www.sakurarose.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty dress-I've been away from my computer so I was late in seeing this post :~)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE the Miri by Junee skirt. It's so cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment!

Please note: All photos or images on this blog are either my own photography, ones understood to be public domain images, or ones used with permission.
 
ss_blog_claim=74d49b7f6cc3d69cebfbd1b1d7dd8739