
In the past couple years the LORD really spoke to my heart about the blessing of children. The LORD is the creator and giver of life. Therefore satan is the destroyer of life. satan is completely out to thwart GOD's plans. satan does not want us to be fruitful and multiply and fill the earth, afterall that would be more children being trained up in the knowledge of the LORD! satan does not want more enemies to have to fight against. (I realize I am not capatilizing the word "satan" at the beginning of sentences. I don't care about proper grammar when it comes to him I will NOT capatalize his name - just a personal thing!) I have been reading "Lies Women Believe" by Nancy Leigh DeMoss. She so boldly put together the following words (from pg 169 of her book) that I'm sure has satan and feminists cringing:
"Abortion infanticide, and homosexuality are examples of life-destroying practices that have become widely tolerated throughout our culture. Bible-believing Christians are generally quick to refute such blatantly evil practices. However, the evangelical world- including many outspoken "pro-lifers"- has come to accept a number of philosophies and practices that are subtly "antichildren" and "antilife." One of the fundamental tenets of feminist ideology has always been the right of a woman to determine for herself if and when she will have children and how many children she will have...
The Christian world has been unwittingly influenced by this way of thinking, leading to the legitimization and promotion of such practices as contraception, sterilization, and "family planning." As a result, unwittingly, millions of Christian women and couples have helped to further satan's attempts to limit human reproduction and thereby destroy life."
Quoting Mary Pride from her book "The Way Home":
"Family planning is the mother of abortion. A generation had to be indoctrinated in the ideal of planning children around personal convenience before abortion could become popular. We Christians raise an outcry against abortion today, and rightly so. But, the reason we have to fight those battles today is because we lost them thirty years ago. Once couples began to look upon children as creatures of their own making, who they could plan into their lives as they chose or not, all reverance for human life was lost..."
I challenge you to think on these things. As a Christian do you truly support life or have you unknowingly been influenced by the thinking of the world in regards to children?
You can read my husband and I's personal story on this topic at: "The LORD Loves Children"










No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment!