Today it is on my heart to dig deeper... beyond what I wear, how I look, beyond my daily activities, beyond my weaknesses, beyond others weaknesses, beyond temporal dreams. I want to be passionate about the lost. I want to go beyond surface Christianity. I want my heart cry to be helping the hurting, spreading the gospel, caring about "the least of these". Lord, I don't want it to just be a burden of my heart but for it to be a consuming passion to show your light to a lost and hurting world. I want to be willing to go wherever YOU want and do whatever YOU want!
I want to care not about what I have but to seek opportunities to give all I have to those in need. Please use me LORD as YOU desire. Please open my heart and my husband's heart to what you desire of us. Lead us. Move us. Equip us. Send us. Use us. May our life be entirely about YOU and YOUR kingdom I pray.
(stop blog music player to listen to video)
Currently
2 months ago










Your post touched my heart! My husband started a blog a few months back about his passion for reaching the lost. Kevin has a true heart to reach the lost and to teach others how they can stretch past their fears and do the same. You may like to read it: www.streetfisherministries.blogspot.com
ReplyDelete