Yes, this blog is reopened!
This past week I got the huge blessing of going to the True Woman Conference in Indianapolis. It was incredible! Any lady out there that has not gone to a True Woman Conference or is not already registered to go - DO IT!! If you are not familiar with The True Woman movement - get familiar! No, it's not a cult! But, yes indeed it's completely counter cultural! Our wordly culture is trying to tell us what beauty is/what womanhood is and somehow we Christian women listen and buy into their thinking. The world and it's system is not based on the Bible. Therefore, it is not based on truth. That's what the True Woman movement is all about; going to the Bible to find out what our role and purpose is as women!
True Woman is a ministry of Revive our Hearts. You can find out more at these links.
True Woman
Revive our Hearts
Life Action Revivial Ministries is the parent ministry of Revive our Hearts
The following is a wonderful testimony that was shared at the Conference
(Stop the Music player at bottom left of blog before playing)
Currently
2 months ago










You are right it is a wonderful testimony! Thank you for posting this and I love Revive Our Hearts. I have not listened to her in a long time, she has a lot of good teachings for women.
ReplyDeleteGlad to see you back on your blog, I missed reading it. :)
YEA!!! I am so glad your back!!I have listened to Revive our Hearts for years. I bought the set of CD's from last years conference and was a little disappointed with the set they chose to record..but now I am hearing so many wonderful things about this years and have already missed it in Chattanooga!! I will be sure to order CD's when they are available. You were one of the first blogs I read so I did miss you!!
ReplyDelete