Leaving the thinking and treasures of this world behind
and making Jesus my pearl!
What this blog is about:
My journey to making Jesus my Pearl; turning away from the thinking of this world and finding my identity and joy in Christ alone.
Matthew 13:44-46
"The kingdom of heaven is like treasure hidden in a field. When a man found it, he hid it again, and then in his joy went and sold all he had and bought that field."
"Again, the kingdom of heaven is like a merchant looking for fine pearls. When he found one of great value, he went away and sold everything he had and bought it."
New to this blog? You might want to start here! Other labels in right side bar!
I saw the following on Ashley Weis's blog. I watched it and was brought to tears... tears of thanksgiving! Watch it and be reminded of how great our God is! Thank you Jesus, by your stripes we are healed!
Please note: All photos or images on this blog are either my own photography, ones understood to be public domain images, or ones used with permission.
"I have decided to follow Jesus. No turning back, no turning back. The world behind me. The cross before me. No turning back, no turning back. Though none go with me, still I will follow. No turning back, no turning back."
Wow. That was incredibly moving. Thank you for posting it!
ReplyDeleteThis was awesome!
ReplyDeleteOH, I've changed the FF icon, and the other will be deleted. You can find the code on the site.
Shalom,
Miss Jocelyn
http://aponderingheart.com
http://feelinfeminine.com