I appreciated the following post written by Foy on Is this Modest?
The Ugly Truth
I appreciated his honesty in regards to the struggle it is for men to keep their hearts and minds pure! Do you realize how many Christian men are struggling daily? Men that desire to wholeheartedly honor the Lord with pure thoughts while living in a sinful world that promotes flesh! I don't think we comprehend the depth of a tug of war this is for men.
So, I challenge you: Think about the way you dress, especially with the Spring and Summer months coming! Your attire may be modest to you but is it modest from a man's perspective? Ask come Christian men that you respect.
Are we helping the men any way we can to keep their thoughts pure OR are we aiding satan in his battle to pull them down?
Featured this Tuesday is a post I wrote for Is this Modest?
Titled: Me? An exhibitionist?
"I saw them, front and center, in my local retail store last week; those small colorful pieces of material that masquerade as clothing. The articles of clothing that somehow cause even Christians to justify undressing with the rest of the world simply because they have sand under their feet. Yes, you know what I’m talking about: swimsuits!..." (click here to continue reading)
Have a great day!
Blessings,
Momma Jo
Currently
2 months ago










Thanks for sharing this link! Teaching our girls (and our sons) about modesty is so important!
ReplyDelete