I would like to share a blog link with you. I know there will sadly be many women who come across my blog who have suffered the immeasurable pain of finding out their husband has been unfaithful to them. Sadly, it seems this is becoming as common in Christian circles as non-Christian circles. I personally have NOT endured this so I know that I cannot grasp the level of hurt, pain, and anger that would evoke. However, a close relative of mine, who I also consider a dear friend, and is a sister in Christ has endured this. I have stood amazed that God can bring healing when someone has been betrayed at that level. Her story inspires me. She has clung to Jesus and persevered. She is determined to live life again. She just recently started her blog titled exactly that: Living Life Again so that she could share her story and be an encouragement to other women who are going through what she has.
Check out her blog: Living Life Again
Currently
2 months ago










Thank you for sharing. I have a close relative who went through the same thing with her seemingly Christian husband.She also stayed..
ReplyDelete