
Today I am feeling so blessed.
Blessed to have a husband who loves the Lord, who loves me, and loves our children; Who values life and knows what's important.
Blessed to be a Mother and be surrounded by my children everyday.
Blessed to get to train them up to know the Lord.
Blessed to live a simple life not caught up in a whirlwind of activities.
Blessed to know the value of precious time together.
Blessed to know my Saviour has forgiven me and will never forsake me.
Blessed to know the peace that passes all understanding.
"Thank you Lord that Your hand is upon my life.
Thank you for all the ways You have smiled down upon me.
May I never be ungrateful for all You have generously given."
"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11
May you know God's blessings too!










Beautiful reflections!
ReplyDelete