If you haven't happened upon the blog of "Trinity Mommy" titled:
Adventures in this Season check out some great posts she recently did regarding her homeschool experiment of "A week in a dress". She shares how it affected her and her daughters and her young sons reaction!
What they found to be true I also have found to be so true! If you haven't tried a "Week in a dress challenge", I challenge you to do it! I tried a two week challenge and it so affected me that I am still wearing them 4 months later!
You can read a couple of her posts about her experiment at these links:
Femininity - A homeschool experiment
A daughters observations and Mommy learns a lesson
Go to her blog and you will also find other articles she has written on this experiment.
Thanks Trinity Mommy for some refreshing posts on the topic of femininity!










No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment!