What this blog is about:

My journey to making Jesus my Pearl; turning away from the thinking of this world and finding my identity and joy in Christ alone.



Matthew 13:44-46

"The kingdom of heaven is like treasure hidden in a field. When a man found it, he hid it again, and then in his joy went and sold all he had and bought that field."

"Again, the kingdom of heaven is like a merchant looking for fine pearls. When he found one of great value, he went away and sold everything he had and bought it."


Sunday, March 8, 2009

This is the day that the Lord has made!

This afternoon my youngest daughter was marching all around the family room and kitchen bellowing out the song "This is the day that the Lord has made! I will rejoice and be glad in it!" :) I have sang this song to her but I had never heard her sing it! I was delighted. It brought a huge smile to my face to hear her praising the Lord for the day. What a great reminder as I get ready to start a new week! I have a choice each day: I can choose to wake up and rejoice in the day God has made and delight in all His blessings OR I can complain and focus on the things that annoy me!
Lord, help me to have a joyful heart that rejoices more and more!
(scroll down to turn off music at the bottom of the blog before playing)

Psalm 118:24 "This is the day which the LORD hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment!

Please note: All photos or images on this blog are either my own photography, ones understood to be public domain images, or ones used with permission.
 
ss_blog_claim=74d49b7f6cc3d69cebfbd1b1d7dd8739