What this blog is about:

My journey to making Jesus my Pearl; turning away from the thinking of this world and finding my identity and joy in Christ alone.



Matthew 13:44-46

"The kingdom of heaven is like treasure hidden in a field. When a man found it, he hid it again, and then in his joy went and sold all he had and bought that field."

"Again, the kingdom of heaven is like a merchant looking for fine pearls. When he found one of great value, he went away and sold everything he had and bought it."


Saturday, April 11, 2009

He is no longer dead! He has risen!

Isaiah 1:18 "Come now, let us reason together," says the LORD. "Though your sins are like scarlet, they shall be as white as snow; though they are red as crimson, they shall be like wool."

John 16:20&22 "I tell you the truth, you will weep and mourn while the world rejoices. You will grieve, but your grief will turn to joy.
So with you: Now is your time of grief, but I will see you again and you will rejoice, and no one will take away your joy."


John 3:16 "For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life."

Matthew 28:5&6 "The angel said to the women, "Do not be afraid, for I know that you are looking for Jesus, who was crucified. He is not here; he has risen, just as he said. Come and see the place where he lay."

The following is my favorite song to hear at Easter!


(scroll down and stop music player at the bottom of the blog before playing)

1 comment:

  1. Dear one, I have missed you during my blogging break! I'd been preparing for the speaking engagment and working on the book. I finished the speaking engagement last night..I actually made it out in one piece...Yay! Glad to be back reading your beautiful words again. Thanks for the link that led to the blogger who began to make blogging too much. I wonder if that is part of the reason I felt led to give blogging a break for a while. At any rate, I know I can always come here and find good spiritual food...thank you!

    Hugs,
    Muhala

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment!

Please note: All photos or images on this blog are either my own photography, ones understood to be public domain images, or ones used with permission.
 
ss_blog_claim=74d49b7f6cc3d69cebfbd1b1d7dd8739