
This weekend I was so happy to get my "Above Rubies" Magazine. If you are not familiar with Above Rubies please go to: www.aboverubies.org
"Above Rubies is a ministry to encourage women in their high calling as wives, mothers, and homemakers. Its purpose is to uphold and strengthen family life and to raise the standard of God's truth in the nation. The name has been chosen from Proverbs 31.10 AMP, "A capable, intelligent and virtuous woman, who is he who can find her? She is far more precious than jewels and her value is far Above Rubies or pearls."
Above Rubies is a Non-profit organization published by Nancy Campbell as a "labor of love". The magazine is printed only as money becomes available from donations. If you would be interested in making a donation to "Above Rubies" click HERE.
Today I read an article by Nancy Campbell on the Above Rubies website about being "Fully Female". If you've seen my recent posts about all God has been teaching me about embracing femininity you'll understand why I loved the article. I couldn't agree with her more. Click HERE to read the article.
If you do not currently get the Above Rubies magazine I highly recommend it! I am blessed and challenged every time I get one. To request a magazine click on the following: Request Magazine
Click on the following link if you would like to receive occasional Women's Devotional emails sent out by Nancy Campbell: Women's devotional emails
Blessings,










No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment!