What this blog is about:

My journey to making Jesus my Pearl; turning away from the thinking of this world and finding my identity and joy in Christ alone.



Matthew 13:44-46

"The kingdom of heaven is like treasure hidden in a field. When a man found it, he hid it again, and then in his joy went and sold all he had and bought that field."

"Again, the kingdom of heaven is like a merchant looking for fine pearls. When he found one of great value, he went away and sold everything he had and bought it."


Monday, May 18, 2009

Pro Life - The unborn children are precious in His sight.

"Jesus loves the little children... they are precious in His sight!"

With much of our country talking about President Obama and the issue of abortion I've had a song on my heart. I previously had a video posted here of the following song but it seemed to be causing a problem on the blog so I have removed it. The following are the lyrics of the song "Who will speak up for the little ones?" by Phil Keaggy

Who will speak up for the little ones?
Helpless and half-abandoned.
They've got the right to choose life
They don't want to lose,
I've got to speak up, won't you?

Equal rights, equal time, for the unborn children.
Their precious lives are on the line,
How can we be rid of them?
Passing laws, passing out
Bills and new amendments.
Pay the cost and turn about,
And face the young defendants.

Who will speak up for the little ones?
Helpless and half-abandoned.
They've got the right to choose life
They don't want to lose,
I've got to speak up, won't you?

Many come and many go,
Conceived but not delivered.
The toll is astronomical,
How can we be indifferent.

Little hands, little feet,
Tears for Him who made you.
Should all on earth forsake you now,
But He'll never forsake you.

Who will speak up for the little ones?
Helpless and half-abandoned.
They've got the right to choose life
They don't want to lose,
I've got to speak up, won't you?

Forming hearts, forming minds,
Quenched before awakened,
For so many deliberate crimes
The earth will soon be shaken.

Little hands, little feet,
Tears for Him who made you.
Should all on earth forsake you now,
But He'll never forsake you.

Who will speak up for the little ones?
Helpless and half-abandoned.
They've got the right to choose life
They don't want to lose,
I've got to speak up, won't you?


No matter the circumstances surrounding the conception of a child how does a wrong then be made right by committing another wrong?
God is the creator of life. Life is sacred.

2 comments:

  1. Amen,I think I will be writing a post on this as well pretty soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I couldn't agree more.There are so many excuses for it, but it's still murder.One if incest and rape.I have a cousin who was raped by her dad and even though even her own mother told her to abort, she didn't.She kept the baby and after she'd weaned him,her mother took care of the child while she continued going to school.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment!

Please note: All photos or images on this blog are either my own photography, ones understood to be public domain images, or ones used with permission.
 
ss_blog_claim=74d49b7f6cc3d69cebfbd1b1d7dd8739