What this blog is about:

My journey to making Jesus my Pearl; turning away from the thinking of this world and finding my identity and joy in Christ alone.



Matthew 13:44-46

"The kingdom of heaven is like treasure hidden in a field. When a man found it, he hid it again, and then in his joy went and sold all he had and bought that field."

"Again, the kingdom of heaven is like a merchant looking for fine pearls. When he found one of great value, he went away and sold everything he had and bought it."


Wednesday, May 13, 2009

How changing my attire has changed my heart!

This week marks 6 months since God put it on my heart to change to very modest, feminine attire! God has taught me more than I ever would have imagined in the process. I occasionally write articles for Is This Modest?
Today an article is featured there that I wrote this week about how I have changed and why I love being feminine!

"Because my attire was distinctly feminine I began to desire to embrace and seek out what God created my role to be as a woman. I have learned the beauty of submission, the delight of serving, the fulfillment of being a help-mate, and the honor of raising up a generation of children for the Lord! Feminism has tried to tell us this is a lesser role and it simply is not. It is a grand responsibility that God has uniquely created us to fulfill. Unless we seek to fulfill the purpose God created us for we will never be satisfied… even if we sit at the top of the ladder!" ... to read the entire article click HERE.


1 comment:

  1. Amen!

    By the way, I don't recall seeing a follow up on your 2 weeks without makeup challenge. How did that go?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment!

Please note: All photos or images on this blog are either my own photography, ones understood to be public domain images, or ones used with permission.
 
ss_blog_claim=74d49b7f6cc3d69cebfbd1b1d7dd8739