What this blog is about:

My journey to making Jesus my Pearl; turning away from the thinking of this world and finding my identity and joy in Christ alone.



Matthew 13:44-46

"The kingdom of heaven is like treasure hidden in a field. When a man found it, he hid it again, and then in his joy went and sold all he had and bought that field."

"Again, the kingdom of heaven is like a merchant looking for fine pearls. When he found one of great value, he went away and sold everything he had and bought it."


Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Mira Clothes and the EXERSKIRT

Yesterday I was so excited to receive the original EXERSKIRT from Miraclothes.com!

I usually take up running in the Spring and Summer and this year I had yet to begin running because I simply did not have a solution as far as what to wear. Although, it would seem strange to some, I just had no desire to change my attire from a skirt to shorts in order to run; it went against what was on my heart. I remembered coming across the EXERSKIRT some time back and was so excited that someone had taken the initiative to make a modest Exercise Skirt. Those who read this blog know I am a stay home Momma and thrift store shopper. So, although I felt the skirt was well worth the price of $50 I simply did not have the money for it. So, I began praying about it! Within a couple days of my prayers God took care of it in a special way. I'm so thankful to say that yesterday I received my EXERSKIRT from Miraclothes.com! (God hears and cares about every concern we have!)

I have to say I am in love with this product! I was apprehensive in pulling it out of the packaging... What if it looked really frumpy? What if it was heavy and cumbersome? As soon as I put it on my concerns were erased! I literally did not want to take it off. So, I didn't! I wore it to the post office and around the neighborhood the rest of the day. It is so light and comfortable! It isn't frumpy looking at all. I find it to be a very attractive skirt. It is very well made and it is obvious that a lot of care went into the design of this skirt. Well done Mira Clothes! The pictures below I took last night. I enjoyed taking it for a real trial run this morning. I found it to be very comfortable when running.

I have never felt so much like a lady while running and never owned exercise clothing this comfortable! Thank you Liat Bensimon for creating a solution not only to your dilemma but hundreds of other ladies out there just like yourself!

To see Mira Clothes two new products: an EXERSKIRT with a longer pant underneath and a 3/4 sleeve EXERSHIRT check out the website today: http://www.miraclothes.com
P.S. This skirt can also be worn swimming!

Blessings,

4 comments:

  1. That is really awesome!!! I have never heard of the Exerskrt before. Although I don't run ( I probably should ) this is awesome to know about.
    I have to ask what kind of material is it made out of??

    Coming from the Stroupe home!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jamie,
    It is made of 91% nylon and 9% spandex. More breathable and comfortable than if it were more spandex like. You don't have to run to appreciate this skirt! Would be great for any activity.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great find! I recently started taking up running again and it would be great to be able to run modestly.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE this! Thanks for sharing the link!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment!

Please note: All photos or images on this blog are either my own photography, ones understood to be public domain images, or ones used with permission.
 
ss_blog_claim=74d49b7f6cc3d69cebfbd1b1d7dd8739