Congratulations to Paulina! She is the winner of the "Liv" Dress in the Junee giveaway! Thanks to everyone who entered and thanks to Junee for providing the dress!Paulina, I will be contacting you with the information to get your free dress!
Blessings,
Joanna










I received your e-mail and have contacted Emily.
ReplyDeleteThanks!
In Him,
Paulina
Congrats Paulina on winning such a beautiful dress. I will try my luck next time.
ReplyDeleteDear Sister,
ReplyDeleteI can understand how hard it must be to leave this ministry but I totally understand. I have silently been following along on your journey. I am about 4-5 months behind you in my own similar journey so you have been a big sister for me, allowing me to get a glimpse of what is just ahead. I have learned so much and I'm very thankful for your sacrifice of time.
I also understand that this season is now over and though its a "good" thing, we are supposed to choose the "best" things to spend time on and you are so right that family and home come first. I also thank you for your warning about the potential danger of the internet life and while I don't blog I do read a lot of them...some of which are either totally irrelevant to my life or not inline with my beliefs but because of the link to the link to the link nature of blogs, I end up reading useless information. I will be more discerning and careful with my time.
I pray that God blesses you greatly in your new season and that you find joy in your devotion to your first calling. You have been a big blessing to me. Take care!
Dear Sister,
ReplyDeleteI can understand how hard it must be to leave this ministry but I totally understand. I have silently been following along your journey. I am about 4-5 months behind you in my own similar journey so you have been a big sister for me, allowing me to get a glimpse of what is just ahead. I have learned so much and I'm very thankful for your sacrifice of time. I also understand that this season is now over and though its a "good" thing, we are always supposed to choose the "best" things to spend our time on and you are so right that family and home come first. I also thank you for your warning about the potential danger of the internet life and while I don't blog I do read a lot of them...some of which are either totally irrelevant to my life or not inline with my beliefs but because of the link to the link to the link nature of blogs, I end up reading useless information. I will be more discerning and careful with my time.
I pray that God blesses you greatly in your new season and that you find joy in your devotion to your first calling. You have been a big blessing to me. Take care!