
Today I am so pleased to have been given an opportunity by Becoming Apparel to introduce you to the "Tara" swimdress!
I know many women, like myself, are making an effort to choose a more modest wardrobe, not excluding their swimwear. I am happy to introduce you to Becoming Apparel. Becoming Apparel has a lovely alternative to the revealing suits you will find in most stores. Not only is the swimwear by Becoming Apparel more modest but they are distinctly feminine and lovely.

The Tara swimdress is well made of 86/14 Nylon/Lycra swimsuit fabric--nylon being more durable than polyester, more resistant to chemicals and more colorfast. It is made with a feminine attached over dress which is an Active Mesh of 90/10 Nylon/Lycra which is durable and resistant to snags. The swimdress also contains bra inserts that are soft and thin for "modesty" purposes.

The underlying bodysuit provides coverage and is very comfortable and provides great support. In the photo at right you can see the one piece body suit provides coverage to the knees.

The Tara swimdress also pairs nicely with a light summer top if you want more coverage or for it to be more of an outfit when you are heading to your water destination.
Becoming Apparel also has other styles of Becoming Swimdresses that you can view at their website: http://www.becomingapparel.com
Thanks so much to Sandi Flaaskog the creator of this elegant, feminine line of swimwear for allowing me to review the Tara Swimdress and share it with all my readers! Thank you for making a lovely swimmwear alternative for all the modest Mommas out there!
Blessings,
Joanna










Is that you in this photo?!? My-your hair has grown fast :~)
ReplyDeleteI'm planning to replace my tank and sew a modest suit this year-if I change my mind and purchase, I'll keep this site in mind.
It's simply lovely! I have yet to find a modest swimsuit that I actually like and this one definitely fits the bill. Thanks for alerting me to this!
ReplyDeleteBlessings,
Kate
Holly, so good to hear from you! Yes, that is me in the photo and yes I am happy to have somewhat long hair finally! :) Thanks for leaving a comment!
ReplyDeleteHi! I thought you might be interested in sharing a fun music video my family and I made about modesty. Here is the link to the video: http://youtu.be/UXzWNQT1cJk . My husband and some friends wrote the song as a means to communicating the sensitive subject of modesty to a show choir at the University of Utah's Institute of Religion some years ago. It was a big hit and we feel like it might help young women to get the message. Thanks, enjoy!
ReplyDeleteBrittany