Abigail ~ added 7/29/09 Has recently felt convicted to cover her head and would appreciate prayer for herself and for her unbelieving husband.
Sheila ~ added 5/11/09 Has recently been convicted to dress modest & feminine and is happy to be doing so. Also feels led to cover her head. She is praying for her husband's salvation! (Please pray for his salvation too!)
Holly ~ added 5/07/09 Is convinced of the significance of headcovering but knows it would not be well received at her church. Is respecting her husband's decision that she currently only cover at home during her personal prayer time.
*Christina ~ added 5/06/09 - has felt the call to cover but fears the judgment she may receive if she shares this desire with her family & friends.
*Gail ~ From Northern Ireland, added 2/10/09 ~ desires to cover her head and her husband is not in agreement, pray for her and her husband to be of likemind on the issue.
* Alana ~ added 1/30/09 ~ Pray that I would once again have the joy of Christ in this obedience and not give up.
* Wendy ~ added 1/30/09 ~ Pray that I will stand firm in my new conviction to cover, that I will not fear what others think, and that I will be a godly witness and testimony as I cover for the Lord.
* Susan ~ From Omaha, Nebraska added 1/29/09 ~ courage in facing family and friends who disagree.
* Thandi ~ From Cape Town, South Africa ~ added 1/29/09 ~ Has been covering for 6 years; pray that I continue to be content to do His will and not bow to pressure; prayer of thanks that my husband is 100% behind me.
* Victoria ~ added 1/29/09 ~ Steadfastness in my decision to cover, despite opposition.
*Khourtniey ~ added 1/29/09 ~ recently felt convicted to cover; 3rd day doing so, have questions.
Would you like prayer in regards to this subject?
You can contact me here to be added to the prayer list. Psalm 55:17 "Evening, and morning, and at noon, will I pray, and cry aloud: and he shall hear my voice."
James 1:5 "If any of you lack wisdom, let him ask of God, that giveth to all men liberally, and upbraideth not; and it shall be given him."
Proverbs 2:3-5
"Yea, if thou criest after knowledge, and liftest up thy voice for understanding;
If thou seekest her as silver, and searchest for her as for hid treasures;
Then shalt thou understand the fear of the LORD, and find the knowledge of God."










No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment!