What this blog is about:

My journey to making Jesus my Pearl; turning away from the thinking of this world and finding my identity and joy in Christ alone.



Matthew 13:44-46

"The kingdom of heaven is like treasure hidden in a field. When a man found it, he hid it again, and then in his joy went and sold all he had and bought that field."

"Again, the kingdom of heaven is like a merchant looking for fine pearls. When he found one of great value, he went away and sold everything he had and bought it."


Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Thank you!

Dear Readers,
So many of you have contacted me or left comments thanking me for this blog and telling me what a huge encouragment it has been to you!
Many of those notes have brought tears to my eyes. You do not know how much you all have blessed and encouraged me!


I knew I needed this blog as a place to journal all the changes God is doing in me. However, I was totally unaware of how God was going to use it to minister to the hearts of others.

I hope it will continue to be a blessing and encouragement to each of you. I know in the course of this blog there will probably be things I share that some will disagree with; things that maybe I haven't seen the whole picture on yet.
Feel free to lovingly let me know when you disagree or think I've left out an important aspect on something. We can learn from one another!
Love in Christ, "MommaJo" ~ Joanna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment!

Please note: All photos or images on this blog are either my own photography, ones understood to be public domain images, or ones used with permission.
 
ss_blog_claim=74d49b7f6cc3d69cebfbd1b1d7dd8739