My prayer is that Jesus life would shine in my heart & its brilliance would indeed set my life apart:
"His Holy life shines within my heart; and its brilliance sets my life apart.
Friends who live in darkness say they weep for me;
They say my dreams have changed since Jesus took my life from me.
No one takes my life, I give it willingly;
For I can see the glory in the cross.
So dry your eyes my friends and please don't weep for me;
No one takes my life, Jesus give me life.
Lord Jesus, use my life, I give it willingly."
Lyrics above are from a song titled "Willingly" by Damaris Carbaugh.
Cd Title: "Giving my Life Away"
Currently
2 months ago










Mommy Jo,
ReplyDeleteJust a note to thank you for stopping by my blog the other day! I've been "out" of blogging for a couple of weeks, but hope to be back in the swing of things now. :)
Your blog is an inspiration to me and a reminder that God is still in control even here on the Internet.
ReplyDeleteDaisy Soap Girl,
ReplyDeleteThanks so much for your comment/compliment. You have no idea how much that encouraged me to know that my sharing on this blog is an inspiration to someone else. You are right; God is and always will be in control.
THANK YOU for taking the time to say those kind words!
Blessings.