I’m the creator of the world
Yet, my gaze is fixed upon you.
I spoke the darkness into light
But it was with my hands
I chose to form you.
So, my child, do not fear
The sinful world around you.
Despite the evil of fallen man,
My love always surrounds you.
Rest in the cradle of my arms.
Feel my hand upon your shoulder.
Quietly listen to my voice
Let me gently hold you
When the trials of this life
Start to paralyze you
Just cry out my name
And I will calm and guide you.
For, I’m the creator of the world
Yet, my gaze is fixed upon you.
I spoke the darkness into light
But it was with my hands
I chose to form you.
My child, do not grow faint.
Have no qualms about you.
For in the haven of my hands
You remain securely.
Rest in the cradle of my arms.
Feel my hand upon your shoulder.
Quietly listen to my voice
Let me gently hold you.
My child, look into my face.
You’ll see no fear in my eyes.
I will take you safely home.
I am where your hope lies.
For, I’m the creator of the world
Yet, my gaze is fixed upon you.
I spoke the darkness into light
But it was with my hands
I chose to form you.
© 2008 Joanna W.
please do not copy without permission
http://makingJesusmypearl.blogspot.com










beautiful...
ReplyDelete