
I'm reminded of the Hymn lyrics written by Eugene L. Clark:
I read in the Bible the promise of God,
That nothing for Him is too hard;
Impossible things He has promised to do,
If we faithfully trust in His Word.
(Chorus)
Nothing is impossible
when you put your trust in God;
Nothing is impossible
when you're trusting in His Word.
Hearken to the voice of God to thee:
"Is there anything too hard for Me?"
Then put your trust in God alone
and rest upon His Word--
For ev'rything, O ev'rything,
Yes, ev'rything is possible with God!

"Whatever God tells us to do, He also helps us to do."
~ Dora Greenwell










Thank you for sharing this... I truly needed to hear these words today! My husband and I are making some huge decisions about our future! Some of the things seem impossible for me yet just as my husband and this post remind me that "nothing" is impossible with God by my side!
ReplyDelete