What this blog is about:

My journey to making Jesus my Pearl; turning away from the thinking of this world and finding my identity and joy in Christ alone.



Matthew 13:44-46

"The kingdom of heaven is like treasure hidden in a field. When a man found it, he hid it again, and then in his joy went and sold all he had and bought that field."

"Again, the kingdom of heaven is like a merchant looking for fine pearls. When he found one of great value, he went away and sold everything he had and bought it."


Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Called to Cover Prayer list update

Dear readers,
I just wanted you to know that despite that I no longer wear the headcovering (still do in my heart!) The "Called to Cover prayer list" remains open and I want to keep it active. I know there are women spread out all over the world that have been stirred in their heart on this issue & could use prayer support.


Today I added the following prayer request:
*Christina ~ added 5/06/09 - has felt the call to cover but fears the judgment she may receive if she shares this desire with her family & friends.

If your name is on the Called to Cover prayer list and you would like to share an update - Please contact me and do so.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment!

Please note: All photos or images on this blog are either my own photography, ones understood to be public domain images, or ones used with permission.
 
ss_blog_claim=74d49b7f6cc3d69cebfbd1b1d7dd8739